Join our ECP Summer Club...and paddle Every Damn Day!
This is the most cost effective way to grow your SUP network, paddle more areas, and basically spend more time on the water whilst under the safe guidance of our qualified instructors. There are activities every day, so even if you catch one activity a week, you are getting more than your money's worth.
ECP Summer Club - Terms & Conditions
- The ECP Summer Club members are eligible to receive the following during the agreed season as listed on the registration form:
- 10 x 1 hour board and equipment hires
- Entry to any SUP Fitness class
- Entry to any local tour
- Member only discount on all SUP retail items
- Member only discount on all other ECP events
- Members are required to provide their own board, leash, personal floatation device and paddle for all activities available to ECP Summer Club members, except for any complimentary board hires included. Members can hire ECP equipment for $10, subject to availability.
- Members must be 16 years of age or older.
- General location for most ECP Activities is Pilot Bay, Mt Maunganui, but may vary from time to time. Members must find own transport to ECP Activity locations.
- There are limited entries to fitness class and local tours. Bookings are essential.
- The 10 x 1 hour board and equipment hires can be gifted by the member to other people. The member must notify ECP Staff prior to the hire being redeemed.
- The activities available to ECP Summer Club members are to be used by the registered member only.
- Payment of $299, or otherwise as arranged with ECP Staff, is to be paid in full by 1 December 2017. Members are able to pay in instalments. There will be no refunds or payment holidays granted after payment is made.
- ECP Summer Club 2017/2018 season starts from 30 September 2017 and ends 29 April 2018. Membership pertains to the season agreed to in this contract.
- ECP Activities will be rated in level of difficulty. Definition of levels can be found on the website eastcoastpaddler.co.nz and it is the member’s responsibility to be informed and choose the appropriate activities to their ability.
NOTE: These are the Terms & Conditions for the ECP Summer Club only. You will also be required to adhere to East Coast Paddler's general Terms & Conditions which you will receive with your registration.
Click here to register.