Have a school group?
Planning a day out or visit to Tauranga?
Wanting fun and challenging activities for your students?
Check out our list of services! SUP services include all SUP equipment*, 5:1 student/instructor ratio, and RAMS.
- 1 hour SUP session on flat water - Includes on shore and on water lesson, short tour, SUP tricks and games.
- 4 lesson SUP course - Progress your students' skills with our beginner and advanced courses. Each course contains two flat water SUP lessons and two SUP surf lessons. Additional learning includes weather and water conditions, team building, and also local, cultural and marine knowledge.
- 1 hour Waka Ama session - An hour spent with our experienced paddlers from the Hoe Aroha Waka Ama club, learning team work, paddle techniques, and time on the waka ama circuiting our beautiful Waikorire/Pilot Bay.
- Around Mauao/Up Mauao guided hikoi (walk) - take a journey with local guides around or up New Zealand's single most popular walk, Mauao. Our guides have many stories to tell, both beautiful and tragic.
Come spend the whole day with us and package our services together for a full day of fun and learning.
If you want to complete lesson plan objectives during the session, we may be able to incorporate them.
Talk to us about options.
* We do not currently supply wetsuits. SUP equipment includes board, paddle, leg rope, floatation device.