9’5” X 33” WHOPPER
- Smaller version of our #1 best selling 10’0” Whopper. Smaller length gives greater maneuverability with easier turning in the surf for lighter riders up to 100 kg.
- 9’5” length gives greater maneuverability with easier turning in surf.
- 33” provides stability and float for riders up to 100 kg.
- Pulled in nose and tail outline for maximum speed.
- Easy entry into smaller waves.
- Available in Blue Carbon, Pine Tek, Starlite, Starshot and ASAP Technologies.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave to V with double concave to tail concave”
- Heavy midsection V and double concave makes effortless rail-to-rail transitions down the line for generating speed, feeding into a tail concave for tight fast cutbacks.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
* Available for demo. Email us to book a demo time.